jueves, julio 16, 2009

Part 1. Escases de comida



Hey girl do not eat Do not skip this need What are you doing with your brain? How can you think?

The other day, you congratulated me for something. Actually I did because I had no money. But you do not ask me why ... And I said "the world is crazy"

Hey, superficial girl! Why did you call me? No, no! My eyes are not natural. No! Nor lenses. I had an accident

Hey pretty girl! You told me a couple of lines. Do not live to eat, eat to live. Ok. So you do not want to live ...

I'm growing and learning. No, no! Do not come here, girl who vomits! Feel disgusted by her, How many children are starving ...

Do not push, I have this appearance. Yes,I don't eat. But not for the same reason as you.
Do not follow me, Why you are interested in me? I don't want be like you...

Hey ignorant Miss. I came from Africa. So do not want to know the secret of my figure. I think I never could understand you. If you know how I passed in my city...

bye bye, dying girl.


No hay comentarios.: