domingo, junio 14, 2009

Son cosas de la vida ♫♪




Son humanas situaciones


los momentos de los dos


la distancia, las pasiones


encontrar una razón,


hoy...como siempre,


estoy pensando en ti....


si ya ves




They're just human contradictions


Feeling happy feeling sad


These emotional transitions


All the memories we've had


Yes, you know it's true


I just can't stop thinking of you




No I just can't pretend


All the time we spent could die


Wanna feel it again


All the love we felt then




Corazones flechados


pero de cada cuales


a es la barrera que hay que derribar


estoy pensando en tí


estoy pensando en tí




Son las cosas de la vida


van unidas siempre así




Some for worse and some for better


But through it all we've come so far




hoy... miro al cielocon los pies en el suelo,


porque...ser humano es lo que quiero ser


con mis manos yo lo alcanzaré




What's life without a dream to hold?


Take my hand and never let me go




It's part of life together


But what future does it hold?


Son las cosas de la vida


nunca me acostumbraré


No hare, no hare…




Yes, you know it's true I just can't stop thinking of you ♥




Esta noche que pasa lenta,rozándome trato de afrontarla, aferrarla


If our hearts miss a beat or get lost like a ship at sea I wanna remember, I can never forget oh…. Can’t stop thinking of you I just can’t stop thinking of you estoy pensando en tí I just can’t stop Can't stop










No hay comentarios.: