sábado, junio 06, 2009

Missing you♪ John Waite.


Every time I think of you
I always catch my breath
And I'm still standing here
And you're miles away
And I'm wondering why you left
And there's a storm that's raging
Through my frozen heart tonight
I hear your name in certain circles
And it always makes me smile
I spend my time thinking about you
And it's almost driving me wild
And that's my heart that's breaking
Down this long distance line tonight
That I ain't missing you at all,
Since you've been gone away. I ain't missing you at all. No matter what my heart might say. Well there's a message in the wild. And I'm sending you this signal tonight. You don't know, how desperate I've become. And it looks like I'm losing this fightIn your world, I have no meaning. Though I'm trying hard to understand. And it's my heart that's breaking. Down this long distance line. But I ain't missing you at all. Since you've been gone away. I ain't missing you at all. No matter what heart might say, And there's a message that I'm sending out. Like a telegraph to your soul. And if I can't bridge this distance. Stop this heartbreak overloadI ain't missing you at all. Since you've been gone away, I ain't missing you at all. No matter what my friends might say. I ain't missing you at all. See I can lie to myself these days, I ain't missing you at all. Doing fine baby, every thing's okay'Cause I ain't missing you, I ain't missing you

No hay comentarios.: