jueves, abril 09, 2009

I want be with you♥ Mandy Moore♥Quiero estar contigo


I wanna be with you♫


I try but I can't seem to get myself


to think of anything but you


Your breath on my face you warm,


gentle kiss I taste, I taste the truth


We know what I came here


for So I won't ask for more



I wanna be with you


If only for one night


To be the one who's in your arms


to hold you tight


I wanna be with you


There's nothing more to say


There's nothing else


I want more than to feel this way


I wanna be with you



So I'll hold you tonight


like I would if you were mine


to hold you forever more


And I'll savor each touch that I wanted


so much to feel before, to feel before


How beautiful it is Just to be like this coro


Oh, baby I can't fight this feeling anymore (anymore)


Drives me crazy when I try to


So call my name and take my hand


Can you make my wish,


your command (command)?


Yeah Coro Oh yeah


I wanna be with you Wanna be with you,


uooo, yeah I wanna be, I wanna be , I wanna be


{Translacao}

Quiero estar contigo♪


Yo trato pero no puedo ver la posibilidad


de conseguirme a mi misma


el pensar en otra cosa que no seas tu


Tus respiros en mi cara , tus advertencias


Suaves besos que pruebo


Y pruebo la verdad


Nosotros sabemos que yo vine aquí solo para eso


Así que no quiero que preguntes mas



Quiero estar contigo


Tan solo por una noche


Para ser uno solo Quien esta en tus brazos


Para sostener tu muslo


Quiero estar contigo


No hay nada mas que decir


No hay nadie mas Quiero mas que sentir de esta forma


Quiero estar contigo



Así que yo te esperare esta noche c


omo si tu fueras mío para esperarte por siempre


y yo saboreare cada toque que quise sentir


antes sentir antes como hermoso es el estar aquí así


Oh, bebé no puedo luchar con este sentimiento nunca mas (nunca mas)


me vuelves loca cuando lo trato


así que di mi nombre y toma mi mano


puede concederme un deseo


su autoridad? si Oh,


si quiero estar contigo Estar contigo ,ooo,


si Estar contigo, estar contigo , estar contigo


No hay comentarios.: